Hardaway Construction provides comprehensive design, construction, and management services with a commitment to value and transparency. We employ a collaborative approach in all client relationships, with a keen focus on bringing their vision to reality: on budget and on time.
One of the most important stages of any project, pre-construction can significantly affect the ultimate success of a project. Hardaway expertly manages the following in order to provide detailed, accurate, and complete data upfront, allowing for informed decision-making, close cost control, and schedule adherence:
- Accurate Budgeting
- Constructability Reviews
- Long Lead Item Identification and Procurement
- Value Engineering Analysis
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis
Hardaway’s design-build services provide owners a single source for design and construction services, leading to faster, higher-quality, more cost-effective results. This streamlined approach means greater efficiency, cooperation instead of conflict, and better return on the invested time and money.
Building Information Modeling
One of the most important advances in building design and construction, Building Information Modeling (BIM), is changing the way project teams work together and ultimately exceed clients' expectations. Using the most current technology, we are able to generate multi-dimensional models to assist design, determine constructability, and ease the operation of a building project.
- Budget control and constructability input during pre-construction phases
- Clash detection and mechanical/electrical/plumbing coordination
- Enhanced project team member collaboration
- Efficient communication of design intent
- Determining the most cost-effective methods of construction
- Owner-operator ease of maintenance, allowing database access to equipment information after commissioning